As the first law firm in Colorado to become a certified B Corporation, we count many in the B Corp community as our clients and friends. In fact, our lawyers helped draft the benefit corporation legislation for Colorado. We advise dozens of companies on baking their social mission into their governance structure, their financing, and their exit strategies.
- Facilitated friends and family, Series A and Series B financings for Kopo Kopo, an East African mobile payments startup.
- Assisted with formation of a Delaware C corporation for a social impact news aggregator, qualifying it to do business in Colorado.
- Assessed portfolio and developed overall patent registration strategy for a solar technology startup.
- Facilitated completion of key manufacturing agreements in China and South Korea for client in the hardware space.
- Provided guidance for an international payment processing provider relating to storage, security and access to customer financial records.
- Guided a women’s self-defense and personal safety venture through its acquisition.